Reach an On-The-Go Audience, Wherever They Are
With the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, the mobile online audience is growing. That’s why mobile advertising is essential for building brand awareness and driving sales. Our marketing experts will help you determine the best mobile marketing strategy to accomplish your goals and reach new customers.
Your message can appear on cleveland.com’s mobile-friendly site, on our variety of cleveland.com smartphone apps, or through our network of national mobile websites. Mobile display ads have the same audience targeting capabilities as desktop display ads, such as geography, day-part, and context.
Once someone clicks on your mobile ad, it’s important that they are directed to a mobile-friendly website or landing page. We can make your website responsive, or build a custom mobile landing page specific to your current ad campaign.
Why Mobile Advertising?
- Americans spend 151 minutes per day on smartphones.*
- 64% of American adults own a smartphone and 42% own a tablet.*
- 34% of cellphone Internet users go online mostly using their phones, as opposed to other devices like desktop computers.*
- 60% of consumers are likely to respond to mobile ads featuring discounts or sales.*
- 30% of U.S. cell phone owners have used smartphones in the past month to decide whether to visit a business.*
- 89% of smartphone owners notice mobile ads.*