The Cleveland-Akron DMA (Designated Market Area) is one of the Top 20 markets in the United States. With a population of more than 3.8 million people, it is the fourth-largest market in the Midwest, and Ohio’s largest media market. Cleveland is well-positioned as a major commerce center between New York City and Chicago.
Some facts about the Cleveland DMA:1
- 2014 Population: 3,817,865
- 2014 Adult Population: 2,970,155
- 2014 Households: 1,556,863
- 2014 Average Household income: $60,830
- 2014 Median Household income: $45,678
- 2014 Average Age: 40.4 years
- 2014 Home ownership: 68%
- 2014 College educated: 45.7%
Get more info on the Cleveland/Akron DMA in our infographic.
- Nielsen PrimeLocation ↩